She also had her year end dance show this month. The theme was Bring on the Party and she danced to "A Very Happy Birthday" and "Growing Better". She has been practicing for weeks and it all paid off, she did so great! Don't worry, Daddy, we caught it all on tape for you to see when you get home.
Is it my turn to sing yet?
Here she is being a little teapot!
And tipping over!
Our shining star!
Time to dance! I love getting her ready to go. She waits so patiently while I curl her hair. The one thing she doesn't let me do is put on her make-up. She likes to do that all by herself. Good thing it's only blush and lipgloss!
Her nanny, Tanya, was able to come and watch her perform. She is so great with Ella! We are lucky to have her!
Ella with her Sunbeam teacher, Sister Johnson. She is such a wonderful person and so supportive of Ella!
Shake those hips! Ella is the second one from the right.
Ella with her dancing friend, Natalie. The two are inseparable at practices and performances and are going to be dancing and playing soccer together this fall.
It has been fun to wrap up Ella's year with these highlights. We are excited for a short break now and anxious to get to Seattle!
3 comments:
OH my goodness, she looks so so so cute in that dance outfit. I bet she did so good!
I LOVE all the pictures! She looks so cute. I really wish we could have been there to see all of her performances. She is quite the little performer! Way to go Ella...We love you! :)
I love the curly hair! She seems like she is so much fun and full of energy!
Post a Comment