Time to catch up! Ella played in her final soccer game of the fall season a couple of weeks ago. I took a bunch of pictures at her first game so I wasn't planning on a full photo shoot for this one but she was making some of the craziest faces! I couldn't resist. Some of them are kind of hard to see but everytime she would run past us she was flashing a funny expression!
2 comments:
She has got to be the most entertaining soccer player EVER! I would love to go to one of her soccer games one day. I LOVE the bird face pictures. It seems like not to long ago when she was a baby making those bird faces...your cute baby bird!
You can tell Ella totally loves being out on the field in the game. Where did she get that from? :) I love to see her going after the soccer ball, she's so focused. Man, it's times like this we feel so far away! We'll probably have green grass still when you all arrive. So, all the kids (big and small) can go in the back and kick the ball around for us to see. I'll be the one on the porch with her foot up, taking pictures.
Post a Comment