Monday, October 6, 2008

YeeHaw!

Ella's school has a theme day every month and in September it was Western Days! Ella was so excited to be a cowgirl and wear her new pink boots! She was a little upset that they didn't have spurs on the back but got over it quickly when she saw the shiny gold on the toes. Her favorite part of the day was getting to eat flapjacks and pretending to roast marshmallows over the fire!

(Ella is the 6th one from the left)

2 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Oh she is too cute! I'm diggin' the pink boots. I bet she had a fun day. Yeah we were sad that we weren't able to go to the cabin with you guys! :( Did you guys have a good time? I'm sure it was nice to have all the beds to yourself.
P.S. Thank you for finally updating. I have been waiting patiently! :D

Grandma and Papa said...

What a cute cowgirl!! It looks like it was a great day at school. I'm so glad you were able to find such a great place for Ella, and her inquisitive mind, so close to home.