I hadn't originally planned on going backwards and catching up with what has been going on over the past few months. That sounded a lot of work! And I have to admit that I am feeling a little on the lazy side these days. But, someone (I won't mention any names, Dad) thinks we need to post more so here we go. Hope you all like pictures because you are are about to bathe in a mass of them - starting with Christmas in Seattle!
This was extremely unusual weather for Seattle! Mother Nature must have known we were not going to be at our cabin in Island Park and knew that we needed some major snow to make our Christmas feel complete!
Scott decided one morning that he wanted to take a walk to the grocery store. It's at least a couple of miles away from the house and we all thought he was crazy. But he did it and this is what he packed back with him in his back pack. I have a feeling he won't be doing it again. At least he got a good work out before eating all of these yummy snacks!
Ella and Teegan were so excited to build a gingerbread house with Grandma!
Christmas morning! It's hard to believe that there will be 2 additional little ones with us in next year's picture!
Just when we doubted if she was at all excited. . .!
Did Santa bring these toys for Teegan or Papa??
Ella and Teegan loved having sleepovers! Thanks Uncle Josh and Aunt Brittany for letting them crash on your floor.
Little Camdyn! How could you not love this face!
And now on to the first of the year . . .
January 1 was the big day we found out we were expecting! We didn't get the twin surprise until a few weeks later.
Seattle

Ella teaching Teegan some of her cool tricks!
Ella playing Peek-a-Boo with Camdyn!

Camdyn - we love those curls!

Playing at Kangaroo Jac's!

This pose didn't even last a second so I'm glad we caught it!

Williamsburg

Scott and I played hooky from church on Sunday to go to St. John's Church. This was the first church built in Richmond and home to Patrick Henry's famous "Give me Liberty or Give me Death" speech.
Scott with George Washington. It's a little hard to tell in this picture but this guy really did look a lot like the real George Washington.
Soon to be Dr. Josh Miles !
Josh showing Teegan and Ella some of his amazing dental work!
Uncle Scott playing games with the kiddos!
Josh and Brittany have made some amazing friends in Virginia. A couple of them took the kids for a night so we could have a double date. We ate some yummy BBQ and then went to a beautiful old theatre - the Byrd.
Josh and Brittany have made some amazing friends in Virginia. A couple of them took the kids for a night so we could have a double date. We ate some yummy BBQ and then went to a beautiful old theatre - the Byrd. 
Thanks Josh, Brittany, Teegan and Camdyn for an amazing week! You took such great care of us and we loved being able to spend time with you. I am so glad that we aren't going to have to wait until Christmas to see you again. Thanks, Lexie, for getting married - and congratulations!
We had such a great month - traveling coast to coast and spending time with family. I miss living closer to them so much! Thank heavens for Skymiles!
Well, now that we are pretty well caught up,
hopefully we can stay caught up. :-)


4 comments:
You are good to play catch up. That is a lot of work. I loved the pictures of Ella's shirt that said "mommy has a baby in her tummy." Darling! I'm sure that was a very exciting day...you had waited long enough!
Thank YOU for visiting us. We can't wait to come see you guys again this fall...especially since the babies will be here. I just don't know if we can say goodbye again! It seems to get harder every time.
Happy Mother's Day - tomorrow.
Such cute pictures!! Ella and her silly faces she makes, I love watching her grow. It's so much fun. :) We are so excited for you and the twins.
I'm so glad to see all that's been going on. I've missed seeing updates... GLAD YOU'RE BACK! :o)
Wow, what an update! Looks like you have been making the most of traveling while you are still a "little" family! Hope to see you in June!
Cami
Post a Comment