Ella has always had quite the vocabulary and we laugh often at so many of the things she says. Here are a few of my recent favorites:~I was sitting on the computer and heard her calling from the bathroom, "Mom, we have a little situation in here."
~Cole has not been feeling well the past couple of days and I overheard her asking him, "Cole, is your health better today?"
~Tugging on my arm, "Mom, do you miss the days when I was young?"
Thanks for keeping us smiling!
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. The pictures are lovely.
Mom & Grandma Murphy
I miss her!! I so wish we lived closer... we need to plan a day. When is Ella out of school?
haha! I love the things Ella says! She's hilarious! My favorite is still, "My name is Ella & you're a pig!" We quote that one often around here. She makes me laugh. :)
Post a Comment