Thursday, February 25, 2010

Proud Mommy Moments

And Daddy Moments, too!

Ella has recently learned to tie her shoes. Yeah Ella! This important skill almost got by me though. It's always funny to me when I realize that there are still things that she doesn't know. Especially since she reminds me often of the many things she does know. She is our smarty pants!
Cade and Cole continue to master the skill of rolling over. Now they go over and over and around. We have passed the days of just laying them on a blanket and knowing that they will be there, safe and sound, when we return. I went to rinse out their bottles the other day and heard a little cry. When I looked over, both boys were long gone off the blanket and in different directions. I think this is a small taste of what is to come. How do you chase two kiddos when one goes east and the other goes west?!?!

We have become the house of milestones and it makes my heart smile and cry! I think all mothers can relate. I wish I could keep them this way forever!

1 comment:

The Miles Family said...

Yay for Ella, Cade, & Cole!! Yay for you to Beck for capturing these moments! Teegan is finally dressing by himself & I have been meaning to take pictures of the step by step process. So thanks for the reminder. :O)