Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Moments

HAPPY EASTER!

Ella could not wait to visit the Easter Bunny. He's become like Santa Clause. She had a list of things she wanted him to bring to her. Hmmmmm! Why didn't I think of that when
I was a kid?!

We were lucky to have Grandma Miles in town to share in all of the festivities! She and Ella had a blast making little chicks!

We were so excited to have some of our sweet friends over to color easter eggs and decorate bunny cakes! And can you believe our four little ones - priceless!

How fun to celebrate Cade and Cole's first Easter! They weren't quite sure what to think of it all. It reminded me of their reaction at Christmas. I think their favorite toy was the rubber bunnies. I guess that's to be expected though since they are cutting teeth and anxious to chew on anything! Ella was thrilled to see that the Easter Bunny remembered her list and brought Zhu Zhu pets and Peeps!

We finished our EGGSCITING week with a BBQ and Easter Egg Hunt! I cannot remember when I have seen so much candy! Thanks to everyone for sharing in our holiday fun!

No comments: