Saturday, April 24, 2010

More from Ella

As y'all know, it's never a dull moment with Ella at our house. Here's a few of our recent favorite Ella comments:

~ During a prayer, "Please bless the people in Haiti, that 'my' spirit will be with them." (She's heard us say "thy" during our prayers but she apparently thought we were saying "my").
~ "Mom, I can carry Cole now. I ate my fiber!"
~We ate at the Golden Corral with some of her dance team the other night. She picked a cupcake to take home. On the way to the car, she dropped it on the ground. Of course, this caused immediate tears. I tried to console her and tell her that we would make more cupcakes at home. She still kept crying and when I asked her why she was still so sad she sobbed, "But mom, we littered." (After fighting back laughter, I explained that the birds would eat it and it would be ok.)

Ella loves to take pictures of anything. And we often find random things on our camera. Here is one of her self portraits.