Since Easter fell on Conference week, we dressed the kids up in their Easter best today!
Everyone keeps telling me that the boys are going to "get me" one day for all of the things that I have dressed them in. Their faces above make me think of that. "Oh Cade, what has mom dressed us in now!?"
Oh my goodness..what beautiful kids you have!! They look picture perfect all dressed up. I love the photo of Cade & Cole reaching across to touch each other. And those hats kill me!! Darling.
You do so well at keeping up with the posting. Love all the pictures! Fun Easter crafts with grandma. I'm sure Ella just loved it.
Becky... Your kids are so dang cute! I don't care if the twins hate you for it later you dress them SO freakin cute! Also I LOVE that blow up castle thing you have! Where did you get that? So cute! I would love to see you before we head out! I'm sure you are crazy busy with the kids & this time of year but maybe we could get together! If Cole & Zurie are going to get married we should PROBABLY introduce them! HaHa! Anyway take care & I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU again for ALL of your help coming home from Vegas! You guys were so awesome! It meant a lot to me! See you soon hopefully!
Great pictures, Bec. Ella's dress is darling and I love the outfits! Top of the mornin' boys! I wish I could click on some of these and print them. Thanks for sharing these special moments with us through your blog. We are way too far away, that's all I gotta say! Love you all!! Grandma & Papa
3 comments:
Oh my goodness..what beautiful kids you have!! They look picture perfect all dressed up. I love the photo of Cade & Cole reaching across to touch each other. And those hats kill me!! Darling.
You do so well at keeping up with the posting. Love all the pictures! Fun Easter crafts with grandma. I'm sure Ella just loved it.
Becky... Your kids are so dang cute! I don't care if the twins hate you for it later you dress them SO freakin cute! Also I LOVE that blow up castle thing you have! Where did you get that? So cute! I would love to see you before we head out! I'm sure you are crazy busy with the kids & this time of year but maybe we could get together! If Cole & Zurie are going to get married we should PROBABLY introduce them! HaHa! Anyway take care & I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU again for ALL of your help coming home from Vegas! You guys were so awesome! It meant a lot to me! See you soon hopefully!
Great pictures, Bec. Ella's dress is darling and I love the outfits! Top of the mornin' boys! I wish I could click on some of these and print them. Thanks for sharing these special moments with us through your blog. We are way too far away, that's all I gotta say! Love you all!!
Grandma & Papa
Post a Comment