Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Yes, it's true! I am just months away from being closer to 40 than 30! When did that happen?! And look who turned up to celebrate with me - our own football man, Peyton Manning! We've missed him.

Scott got up and fed the kids this morning so I could sleep in, my favorite thing. And then stayed with the boys while I went to church with Ella. It feels like forever since I have actually heard more than one sentence said in any of our church meetings. It was nice to go and have the chance to really listen.

The day ended with an awesome surprise party at Beth's house with the Dickson's, Spencer's, Bare's and Brown's. Delicious dessert, Lost Season 6 and a game divulging my "true" self (thanks Mom and Dad) - what more could I ask for.
Thanks everyone for making a day I usually just brush aside so great!

No comments: