
Most days with twins, particularly ones who are on the move, are crazy! By noon, I often think I have run several miles. But some days are full of moments that make you sit back and realize that all of the craziness is worth it! Like the day daddy left the shower door open.

And the day mommy left her bra hanging on the side of the laundry hamper. Cade thought this was the funniest thing ever! He kept trying to get away from it and when he would look back and see that it was still there, he's just start giggling! I finally had to rescue him!

I was playing "Gonna Get You" with Cole before bed. He loves it and has the sweetest laugh! Cade loves to crawl in to and out of anything! The kitchen stools have become one of his favorite spots. He will sit inside of them, pretending to do who knows what, for minutes on end. I just love these goofy babes!
No comments:
Post a Comment