Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tree


One of the great things about Christmas at the cabin is getting to find and cut down our own Christmas tree. Daddy and Ella are all ready to go!

And here it is! Scott got the honors of cutting it down.

Tree hunting isn't all work and no play though. Josh broke his collar bone on Thanksgiving Day and this is him showing us his mad recovering skills.

Where do I begin on the lights? This is usually Josh's (a.k.a. Cinderelly) job. Funny thing though, he has a broken collar bone so he couldn't do it. Really? Did you see the snowmobile jump above? Does this look like an injured man to you? Nobody wants to do it. Grandma is very particular about how she likes her lights (no offense, Mom). So, this year, the light hanging was tackled by Brittany and I. And we did a great job, if I do say so myself. But that in no way means the light hanging mantle has been passed to us. Cinderelly is back on duty next year, injured or not! Love ya, Josh!

Hanging the ornaments


Remember what I said about Teeg being the silly face man! Does he deliver or what?!

No comments: