Friday, February 25, 2011

Air Supply

One of my Christmas presents this year was tickets to see Air Supply in Wendover. Love Love Air Supply! I remember listening to them on my parents 8 track player in the dining room. I was excited to see them, but not super excited about the trek to Wendover. It definitely ranks high on the super boring drive list - flat, straight and just plain ugly. The weatherman had predicted snow for the entire day, which made us a little nervous, but we still hadn't seen it by 4pm so we thought we were home free. Little did we know. . .we would end up driving home that night in one of the worst blizzards I have ever been in. Thank heavens for 4 wheel drive!
We had a very yummy dinner at Romanza and topped it off with nothing but the best - Bubble Gum Ice Cream!

And then we headed for the concert hall. I think that Scott and I were the youngest couple there! The people watching was truly entertaining and Graham and Russell didn't disappoint - belting out all of their greatest hits! Women were swooning around them as they walked through the crowd and I couldn't help but laugh as Graham passed by in his see through black t-shirt. Young at heart, I guess. No one can deny though that they have written some of the best love songs of all time!

No comments: