Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Cade and Cole took their first preschool field trip to the Black Island Farms pumpkin patch. They didn't really understand what was going on at first but they were excited to get in the big wagon to go for a ride.
Cade was fascinated with watching the kids around him. Cole did not want to sit still. He could not understand why I wouldn't let him roam around. A trip to the hospital from falling off the wagon was not on my to do list.

They boys could not get off the wagon fast enough to head out into the field to see the pumpkins. It was a little traumatic at first, especially when they wanted to hold the same pumpkin. But they eventually each found their own to take home.



Normally, Cade loves going down the slide, but not today. It was Cole who decided to go crazy on them!



Next to the pumpkins, the big hit of the day was the teeter totter!

It was so fun to get to spend the morning together. I LOVE FALL!

1 comment:

Grandma and Papa said...

Wow, it looks like you must have been running to keep up with those two. But what else is new? I love fall tto, and I wish I could have been there to see them enjoy the day.