Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ella!

Our little princess turns 4 today! When I look at these pictures of her, I am amazed at how much she has grown and at how fast time has gone. I love that I can still see some of the same expressions in her. She was such a sweet baby and has grown into such a sweet (most of the time:-) little girl. She adds an incredible energy to our home and helps to constantly remind us about what is important in life. One of my favorite times of day is the last time I go in to check on her before I go to bed. I think that every mother can agree that there's nothing quite like a sleeping child. She is always so peaceful and it helps to remind me what a wonderful piece of heaven I have right here on earth. Happy Birthday, Ella! We love you!

5 comments:

littlegry said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ella Drew!! Hope you have a wonderful day! I can't believe you're 4!

The Miles Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!! We love you very much! You were such a cute tiny baby. I just want to squish those cheeks. :) Teegan sure does miss his favorite cousin!

The Miles Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella!! I hope you had a really fun time opening up some more prizes. We're glad we got to spend some time with you at Grandma and Papa's house. We love you very much and Teegan misses you a lot.

Love you,

Uncle Josh

The Nelson Family said...

4 already? I agree about the best time of the day. I'm just about to go check on Jane. I love it. So peaceful and angelic - even if it's the only time that day :)

Happy Birthday!

The Miles Family said...

ONE more week until our book comes out!! I can hardly wait! I miss having Edward in my life. {haha} I wish that we could read our books together at the cabin, in our pjs, with chocolate, and no kids {even though I love 'em}. That would be the life!