Ella loves to dance! She started when she was two and her twinkle toes are still movin'! This year, the competition theme for her dance team is Bollywood. She gets so excited to wear her fancy costume, her beautiful make-up and her gold bindi!
The mini's individual routine this year is Bushel and a Peck. Ella's favorite part of this dance is the specialty part with Cooper. You can see a little sass from the two of them below. 
Being with Ella at competitions brings back so many memories! She is dancing with the Bountiful Stars and I spent several years dancing with the Blackfoot Stars. It was one of the best parts of my childhood. It is definitely a different experience being on the parent end instead of the dancer end though. (Thanks, Mom and Dad. I can see now what you put into it for me!) I think I am more nervous than she is! I love watching how excited she gets to perform. And love it when she hits a move that she has been working so hard to learn and perfect. Go Ella!
No comments:
Post a Comment