Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blessed

Blogging is good for me. I seem to get so caught up in snapping photo after photo at our family events that sometimes I forget to be "in" the moment. So, when I go back through to blog and get to relive it, I find myself getting emotional more often than not. I truly am blessed!

For papa and grandma, a gazillion thank you's for giving up your summer of sleeping in, relaxing drives, quiet dinners, and more to take in a disheveled mom, drama princess, and two active seahawks. We had the best time and hope you forget the crazy parts before next summer so you'll want us back.
We Love You!

1 comment:

The Miles Family said...

Oh Beck I just love your blog! Sorry i've been a terrible commenter.
I hear what you mean about reliving moments through your blog. It is so fun! It's even better for us..when we miss out on all the fun and we get to see all the pictures that you have taken. Makes us feel like we were there. Thank you!

Looks like a fun summer at papa and grandma's house. The parties looked so awesome. Loved the cake messes and the princess clubhouse. So fun!
We love you guys!