Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flashback to the 80's

What a better way to celebrate Beth's 30th Birthday than to send us all back to the 80's! And to the bowling alley!
When I walked out, Scott said it looked like a package of Starburst threw up! Thanks dear! And my dad said that this is just how he remembered me. Doh! Hard to believe I actually looked this clownish at a point in my life - and it was rad! Don't you love the furry leg warmers!
It's a little more difficult for the guys to flashback so we decided it would be fun for them to wear Beth shirts - Beth does it best, Beth wannabe and Beth is rad! And Scott even cracked open the costume bin to retrieve our red wig.
Sally, Jamie, Beth and I giving kisses to the camera. I am sitting here asking myself why I am crazy enough to post these. I guess it's so I'll remember how wild and fun we were when I'm 80!

1 comment:

Grandma and Papa said...

I so remember those bangs you had in the 80s! Gotta' love it. It's great you all had fun on Beth's 30th, it can be such a downer otherwise. :>0