Before I had kids, Christmas was really the only holiday that I ever gave much thought or attention to. But now, every holiday is a big deal! Cupid flew in during the night and left little love bugs filled with candy for the kids. He was extra nice this year and also left books, toys and fancy socks! We even had yummy pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
Ella and I thought it would be fun to have a surprise dinner for daddy. Since cooking with two 18month old crazy boys at my feet was out of the question, we headed for Papa Murphy's to pick up a heart shaped pizza. Ella really got into decorating the table. For those wondering about the random ring pops, it's something that "pops" up every now and again. Something sentimental from Scott and I's dating days.LOVE to all of our family and friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment