
Oh, what fun is it to sit on the porch and eat ice cream in the summer! A little ice cream truck comes through Papa and Grandma's neighborhood a couple of times a week. Just after the wheelbarrow ride, we heard music coming up the street. Ella got so excited when she saw the colorful truck. I don't think she had seen one before. I couldn't resist, even though I am not a fan of cleaning up messes of any kind, and I knew this one was going to be big!

Ella got Tweety Bird with bubble gum eyes.

Cade and Cole both got Scooby Doo - Doggy! - with bubble gum eyes, too.

You can see after looking at Cole what I mean by mess! It actually got much worse after I took these pictures. He is the messiest eater ever! He kept rubbing his hands on it, sticking them in his mouth, and saying "ice ceam"! I love the picture with his hands in his mouth. Looks like the ice cream is having a drug like effect on him. But of course, it's chocolate!
1 comment:
Fun is messy sometimes.
Post a Comment