Friday, September 30, 2011

Bye Bye September

I have to just take a minute to say how happy I am that this month is over - and hope that the next comes with a few less bumps in the road. Here's a little synopsis of how the last week and a half has gone:

*Air conditioner quits. I check the on/off switch. It was switched to off but when I flipped it back to on, nothing happened. Switched it back and forth again a few minutes later. Still, nothing. Call the repair man. He comes, flips the switch, and TADA - it turns on! $100 bucks later....ugh!

*Scott's car starts to act up. Time to go to the shop. It looks like it might be the transmission.

*Suburban won't start. Call Triple A to have it towed. Just needed a battery - thank heavens!

*Scott's car overheats leaving car repair shop. Call Triple A to have it towed.

*Scott's car overheats AGAIN about an hour after leaving car repair shop. Call Triple A to have it towed AGAIN!

*Scott puts about 12 potatos worth of peels down the disposal and clogs it. I was not about to pay another repair bill. Lots of drano and plunges and TADA - I fixed it!

*Freak rain storm = flooding in the basement. Soaked our remnant carpet and took awhile to clean up but no major damage.

*Cade puts the cap to a water bottle in the garbage disposal without us knowing. Garbage disposal quits. Still not willing to pay another repair bill. Get on the internet, do some research, and TADA - I fixed it!

*Cade and Cole both not feeling great and super grumpy!

Really?!?!

1 comment:

Grandma and Papa said...

I can see you're lovin' life! This too will pass. :)