I am head over heels for these 3 sweet peas!
There's been several times over the last couple of years that I have thought how crazy it is that I am the mother of three children. Sometimes I still feel like I'm 20 and in college - and then I look in the mirror. Definitely not 20 anymore! And I'm so glad. I cannot imagine my days without them!




2 years old
34 1/2 inches = 48th percentile
25 pounds = 20th percentile
Ella
Blankie - never leave home without it
Preschool - or "scoo" as he calls it
Dance - jumping, spinning around, marching
Circles - truly fascinated by anything that is round
Blocks and Books
To pick his nose - EEWW!
Drinking - milk, water, juice - he always has a sippy in hand
Avocado and Cottage Cheese and anything with "sauce"
The Cat in the Hat
"Tank ew, Mama" whenever I do anything for him. It melts my heart!
Says "sorry" if he makes someone sad or bumps into the kitchen table
Says "bye bye" to anything and everything
"It's ok"
Cade - Ella - Mama - Dada - Papa - Gama - Osh (Josh) - Aslan (Steven - who knows?)
Juice - Circle - Roo - Cow - Car - Choo Choo - Slide - Shoes - Yuck - Nigh night
Juice - Circle - Roo - Cow - Car - Choo Choo - Slide - Shoes - Yuck - Nigh night
Cole is a mama's boy! He asks for me every morning and gives the best snuggles when he wakes up. He loves to be tickled and have the pillow thrown at him. He loves to walk Ella to the bus stop and go around the block with daddy. He loves to climb stairs and drive around in his pebbles car. He is my messiest eater, with most of his food ending up in his hair, on his face and hands, and all over his clothes. But he savors every bite he does take. Most meals last 45 min for him. He is so tenderhearted - always saying he is "sorry" and "it's ok" if someone is sad. He is the most shy of the kiddos but has such a sweet smile. 2 years old
35 1/2 inches = 73rd percentile
28 pounds = 50th percentile
Ella
O-E-O, aka Eeyore - attached at the hip
His thumb
Jumping in his crib while yelling "Weeeee!"
Preschool
Coloring - he is always asking to "colr"
Books and Balls
Avocado and Cottage Cheese and anything sweet
Turning the water on and off in the bathtub (with supervision, of course)
People - he chats with everyone he sees
The Cat in the Hat
"Ewww!" - he's always finding things that are icky
"Where's Ella?" and "Where's dada?" - he's always wondering where everyone is
Bye, Bye, Bye - over and over again
Hair - he's fascinated with it
Sun - everything that involves light is the sun to him
Ella - Mama - Dada - Papa - Gama
Song - Shoes - Hat - Cat - Car - Train - Color - Nigh night - Ready, Set, Go
Fry - Juice- Ball - Slide - Swing - No! - Mine!
Cade is my man of mischief! He is always looking for something to climb on or get into. And he knows the second you aren't watching him! He is Ella's little copycat. He asks for her first thing in the morning. He crawls into bed next to her, pulls up the covers, and pretends to go back to sleep. He loves to be tickled and chased and to go bye bye in the car. He has quite the sense of humor. He laughs hysterically whenever he burps and loves to run into the room, stop quickly, give you a silly face, and then run away. He loves music and is quite the piano and harmonica player. He loves to give kisses! 7 years old
49 1/4 inches
51 pounds
Dance, Dance and more Dance
Tumbling
Playing with Austyn and Nicole
Learning French
Reading
Going to Lagoon and Cherry Hill
Playing golf with Daddy
Making cookies with Mommy
Wrestling with Cade and Cole
I am still in awe at how old Ella is! I love being able to talk and have fun conversations with her. She is so smart and thinks of things that are so beyond her age sometimes. She is always dancing or tumbling around the house. She is doing her first dance solo this year and she is so excited! She is the best big sister - always asking if she can take the boys downstairs to play. She is thrilled at how tall she is getting because it means she gets to ride more rides at Lagoon. She always has a book with her and often reads until she falls asleep. She loves to eat at Pepperbelly's and go to the movies. She makes friends easily and is so outgoing. And last, but not least, she gives the best hugs!









3 comments:
What an awesome blog post! We love these three darlin' grandkids so much. We always wish we were closer to them and can't wait to see them again. They are each so unique, smart and obviously cute as a bugs ear! Well actually, way cuter than that. Give them all Grandma and Papa hugs from us. :)
Great post! I love these three! I miss seeing you all everyday. I need to come visit again soon. Each of these kidos hold a special place in my heart, especially my sweet Ella! :) Give the kids loves from me.
That is a great post! I miss you guys! Still wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment