When you say farwell on a Disney Cruise, you don't really say farewell - you say "See you real soon". And that is what we hope, too. We had an amazing week! It was so fun to surprise Ella and to watch all of her reactions to the new things she was seeing and doing. Our house has been kind of crazy since the arrival of Cade and Cole and it was fun for us to just get to spend some one on one time with her. I asked her what her favorite parts of the trip were and these were her top three: the food, Addy and the dolphins.
While we are sad that our week has come to an end, we are beyond anxious to see the boys. We have missed them terribly. We are excited though to start planning our next Disney Cruise when we can bring the whole family!
1 comment:
I must say..I am sad the cruise posts are over! (I bet you're relieved.) I loved seeing all the pictures..and day dreaming what it would be like! :)
Post a Comment