A few photos...in no particular order...of all of the fun Ella had in school this year!
The one above on the right is my favorite! She went to a farm for a fieldtrip and she did NOT like it when they sheared the sheep. She thought it was disgusting!
Usually, I am prepared with a camera to capture of picture of Ella when she gets home from the last day of school but this time we had a surprise. Ella was not feeling super great in the morning and while I was thinking I should probably keep her home, it was her last day and she really wanted to go. So I drove her and was hopeful she would make it. A couple hours later, she called to say she had thrown up. So, I headed to the school to get her. And she was definitely sick. She threw up over nine times by the end of the day. Not a great way to end the school year. Poor thing!! Sick or not, Ella, we are beyond proud of you and the amazing year you had. You earned over 180 read beads, exceeded your book report points almost every month, never pulled a ticket (or got in trouble), got 100% on all of your spelling tests and received perfect 3's on your report card every term. Way to go! We love you!






No comments:
Post a Comment