Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ella Finishes 3rd Grade

This picture brings back memories for me.  I remember being in third grade in Mrs. Neitzel's class.  And I remember standing in the front row for my class picture.  I was in the front row for all of them, as I was always the shortest.  My nickname was small fry.  Ella is actually tall for her age but I guess most of the kids in her class are.  She did so well this past year.  Her french skills continue to wow us.  I still get a bit choked up when I hear her speaking in french to Mr. Keck or the other kids in the class.  I know how many opportunities are going to be open to her and I am so grateful.  Her teachers love having her in class and say they wish they had more like her.  Her best friend in Lizzy and they love to play at recess. The boys and I are looking forward to having her home to play with us for the summer!

No comments: